W Beauty Tattoo
Which Eyebrow Tattoo method suits me the best?
- Feathery Eyebrow: For natural, thin brows and ‘no make up’ look.
- Foggy Gradient Eyebrow: Those with naturally thin brows and/or wants to achieve the appearance of light make up.
- Foggy + Feathery: Perfectionists that wants a combination of both natural and intricate brow appearance. (Not suited for those with naturally thick brows.)
- Color Correction: For those who’s had their brows tattooed years ago with old techniques, but now has red/blue color remaining on skin.
Hair Stroke/Feathering Eyebrow
60 minutes | $498
- Feathering Eyebrow, much like the name, has the appearance of feathery hair strokes. When done by experienced professionals, the strokes are very natural. After skin metabolism, the thin lines will fade and appear even more natural.
- Pros & Cons: Very natural and beautiful, but due to natural skin metabolism, there may be parts that loses its colour and requires retouching.
- Operation Method: Full manual needle blade by highly experienced technician.
Foggy Gradient Eyebrow
75 minutes | $698
- Foggy Gradient Eyebrow, a current make up trend in Korea. Its ‘foggy’ and blurry appearance mimics the effect that eyebrow powders achieve. This type of eyebrow tattoo will last around one to two years. Meaning that you only need to keep the brows trimmed once the tattoo is on.
- Pros & Cons: The color is very even, but during the first week after tattoo, the brows will be very dark and thick.
- Operation Method, There are lots of technic requirements for foggy gradient type eyebrows. The technician needs to have high embroidery and make up foundation skills. The process takes much longer as well, hence why the price is higher.
Feathering + Foggy
(Two separate sessions)
150 minutes | $800
100 minutes | $498
Natural Eyeliner Tattoo
70 minutes | $598
Hair Line Tattoo
60 minutes | $400
90 minutes | $698
30 minutes | $100